Please report issues with the manual on the GitHub page.
13.2. Version 2018c (released on 21 February 2019)¶
- SuPy (SUEWS in Python): a Python-enhanced wrapper of SUEWS, which can facilitate a more fluent workflow of SUEWS-centred urban climate research. More details refer to SuPy documentation site.
- Improved benchmark report: More testing sites are added thanks to an automated benchmark report system.
- Fixed a bug in LAI calculation for longterm runs.
- Fixed a bug in net all-wave radiation differential calculation for OHM.
- Fixed water redistribution bug in snow module.
- BLUEWS is disabled
- Observed soil moisture can not be used as an input
- Wind direction is not currently downscaled so non -999 values will cause an error.