Please report issues with the manual on the GitHub page.
12.3. Version 2017b (released 2 August 2017)¶
- Surface-level diagnostics: T2 (air temperature at 2 m agl), Q2 (air specific humidity at 2 m agl) and U10 (wind speed at 10 m agl) added as default output.
- Output in netCDF format. Please note this feature is NOT enabled in the public release due to the dependency of netCDF library. Assistance in enabling this feature may be requested to the development team via SUEWS mail list.
- Edits to the manual.
- New capabilities being developed, including two new options for calculating storage heat flux (AnOHM, ESTM) and modelling of carbon dioxide fluxes. These are currently under development and should not be used in Version 2017b.
- Known issues
- BLUEWS parameters need to be checked
- Observed soil moisture can not be used as an input
- Wind direction is not currently downscaled so non -999 values will cause an error.