Please report issues with the manual on the GitHub page.
13.8. Version 2014b (released 8 October 2014)¶
These affect the run configuration if previously run with older versions of the model:
- New input of three additional columns in the Meteorological input file (diffusive and direct solar radiation, and wind direction)
- Change of input variables in InitialConditions.nml file. Note we now refer to CT as ET (ie. Evergreen trees rather than coniferous trees)
- In GridConnectionsYYYY.txt, the site names should now be without the
- Number of grid areas that can be modelled (for one grid, one year 120; for one grid two years 80)
- Comment about Time interval of input data
- Bug fix: Column headers corrected in 5 min file
- Bug fix: Surface state 60 min file - corrected to give the last 5 min of the hour (rather than cumulating through the hour)
- Bug fix: units in the Horizontal soil water transfer
- ErrorHints: More have been added to the problems.txt file.
- Manual: new section on running the model appropriately
- Manual: notation table updated
- Possibility to add snow accumulation and melt: new paper
Järvi L, Grimmond CSB, Taka M, Nordbo A, Setälä H, and Strachan IB Version 2014: Development of the Surface Urban Energy and Water balance Scheme (SUEWS) for cold climate cities, Geosci. Model Dev. 7, 1691-1711, doi:10.5194/gmd-7-1691-Version 2014.